The Malcolm X Center & WMXP-LP 95.5 FM are designed to promote economic, social, political and cultural human rights and consciousness of Black people.
The Malcolm X Center serves as a public space for developing, testing, training and implementation of approaches to popular political education, strategic planning, and communications skill enhancement for human right of self-determination and advocacy. Communications skill development ranges from workshops in:
| * Leaflet / Press release / Broadside publication (with and without computer) |
* Puppet & Poster making
* Photography & Videography
* LPFM radio and Internet broadcasting
* Creative Writing and Self-Publication
* Spoken word and dramatic performance
* Know Your Rights and Convictions Expungement for employment
* Prisoners' Rights
While the Center serves and draws from all ages and experiences, significant emphasis is placed on youth and peer teaching.
321W. Antrim Dr, P.O.Box 16102, Greenville, SC 29607 864-239-0470 / 901-8627